The National Biodiesel Board (NBB) serves as the industry’s central coordinating entity and is the single voice for its diverse membership base. As a member of NBB, you receive support and access to resources in all areas of the industry including:
- Governmental Affairs
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Technical and Operations Support
- Industry Coordination and Prioritization
For more information about each of the key areas, click to download our member benefits flyer.
In addition to the benefits listed above, members of NBB also receive the benefits below plus much more.
- Opportunity to impact the future direction of the biodiesel industry by attending industry development meetings and receiving member-only communications.
- Opportunity to represent NBB at strategic meetings, hearings, tradeshows and other events
- Receive frequent updates on state & federal biodiesel legislation.
- Access to the “Members-Only” Web site. Be promoted through the NBB Communications Department (through NBB press releases and media events).
- Be listed in all NBB publications and on the NBB Web siteFuel suppliers are provided with leads & updated distribution lists of fuel Producers & Distributors from the NBB Web site.
- Access to NBB promotional materials such as publications, information kits, signs, and tradeshow materials at cost.
- Marketing & technical support through expert advice.
- Biodiesel industry/petroleum coordination support.
- OEM vehicle discount program.
- Discounted member rates for IT services including Web site design and hosting through NBB's IT division - NBBIT.com
For more information about joining the National Biodiesel Board, please contact us at